This programme is vocational in nature, with knowledge and skills outcomes focusing on preparing people for entry to the workplace in the specific fields of Door and Event security. Emphasis is placed on knowledge of the industry and the law followed by an understanding of best practice procedures and thereafter the application of skills relevant to the practical day to day tasks, including emergency responses.
SOLAS APPROVED ORGANISATION FOR:
The aim of our Safe Pass Training Course is to ensure that all workers within the construction industry have the basic knowladge of health and safety, construction regulations, and are able to work on-site without been a risk to themselves or others where they might be affected by there acts or omissions.(HSA 2021).
Our location is ECS Safety & Training, Brownsbarn, Co. Dublin and is excessable by car or taxi only.
Plese note this course is provided in English only.
1) Passport size photo
2) Driviers Licence or Passport for identification
3) A PPS Number
4) Must be 16 years of age on the day of the training course
- Health & safety awareness training
- Personal Safety, using personal protective equipment
- Working with noise and vibrations
- Manual Handling
- Prevent accidents and avoid health hazards
- Understanding each workers role in keeping each other safe and well
- Register of attendance recorded, and Safe Pass registration card acquired
Duration: 1 day
Participants: Up to 20 participants / 1 Instructor
On completion of the course, you will receive a multiple-choice exam and delegates who sucessfully complete and pass the course will receive a SOLAS Safe Pass card.
On successful completion candidates will be awarded a SOLAS Safe Pass Card which is generally issued within 3-4 weeks from the course date and is valid for 4 years from start of course training date.
- 10% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received from the date of booking up to 15 calendar days before the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 14 and 6 calendar days of the start date.
- Regrettably, no refunds/cancellations can be made within 5 days before the start date of the course; you can however transfer to another date provided you contact ECS Safety & Training in writing at least 48 hours prior to the course start date, excluding bank holiday, Saturday and Sunday
|Date & Time