This programme is vocational in nature, with knowledge and skills outcomes focusing on preparing people for entry to the workplace in the specific fields of Door and Event security. Emphasis is placed on knowledge of the industry and the law followed by an understanding of best practice procedures and thereafter the application of skills relevant to the practical day to day tasks, including emergency responses.
Fire Safety Warden
This Fire Safety training course is designed to raise awareness of fire hazards in the workplace and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including selecting and using the correct fire extinguisher as well as training your staff in fire safety procedures.
Our Fire Warden course is a continuation of the Fire Safety awareness course which will provide you with the necessary training required to be a qualified Fire Warden. It will educate you about what you and your employer’s legal duties are, will provide you with an understanding of fire, familiarize you with fire hazards and fire safety arrangements, and detail what your emergency evacuation procedures should entail..
Both the Fire Safety Awareness/Warden training is covered under the Safety and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Fires Services Act of 1981.
Training is delivered online using Zoom Video Conferencing and you will need the following minimum equipment to complete this course.
- An internet connection–broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- PC,Laptop or Tablet with webcam/audio speakers and built in microphone or
- Headphones with built in microphone/wireless
- Make sure you are running a browser (google chrome, firefox, etc)
- A zoom link is sent via email to each participant and you will be placed in a waiting room once you click the link before your course instructor admits you to the program.
As this course is conducted in English any specific needs/requirements should be identified at time of booking.
Who Should Attend
People who are working in any industry should pursue Fire Safety Warden training and continuing from that anybody who wishes or is required to become a Fire Warden in their workplace.
Course covers the following:
- What & Why?
- Fire Safety Legislation
- Fire Risk Assessment & Principle of Fire
- Fire Emergency Procedures & Plans for Employees and Visitors
- Fire Extinguishment
- Human Behaviour
- Fire Warden Roles and Responsibilities
- Fire Procedures & Training
- Evacuation Models & Drills
- Fire Warden PPE
Venue: Virtual training delivered online or delivered onsite
On completion of the course you will receive a multiple-choice exam via email with a pass mark of 80% to receive a certificate of completion
Participants who successfully complete this course will be awarded an ECS Safety and Training Fire Safety Awareness Certificate of Attendance & Competence by a Fire Safety Instructor. This certificate is valid for 3 years.
For onsite training or block booking of course, please contact
|Date & Time||Locations|