This programme is vocational in nature, with knowledge and skills outcomes focusing on preparing people for entry to the workplace in the specific fields of Door and Event security. Emphasis is placed on knowledge of the industry and the law followed by an understanding of best practice procedures and thereafter the application of skills relevant to the practical day to day tasks, including emergency responses.
Fire Safety Awareness
The Fire Safety Training Course is designed to raise awareness of fire hazards in the workplace and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including selecting and using the correct fire extinguisher. The course is also designed to train staff in your fire safety procedures.
Training is delivered online using Zoom Video Conferencing and you will need the following minimum equipment to complete this course.
- An internet connection–broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- PC,Laptop or Tablet with webcam/audio speakers and built in microphone or
- Headphones with built in microphone/wireless
- Make sure you are running a browser (google chrome, firefox, etc)
- A zoom link is sent via email to each participant and you will be placed in a waiting room once you click on the link before your course instructor admits you to the program.
As this course is conducted in English any specific needs/requirements should be identified at time of booking.
Who Should Attend
This fire safety course trains learners how to deal with fire in their workplace. It highlights the dangers of fire & the importance of fire prevention.
Course covers the following:
- What and Why
- Fire Legislation
- Fire risk assessment & principles of fire
- Fire procedures for employees and visitors
- Fire emergency procedures & plans
- Fire extinguishment/Human behavior & Fire.
Venue: Virtual training delivered online or delivered onsite
On completion of the course you will receive a multiple-choice exam via email with a pass mark of 80% to receive a certificate of completion.
Participants who successfully complete this course will be awarded an ECS Safety and Training Fire Safety Awareness Certificate of Attendance & Competence by a Fire Safety Instructor. This certificate is valid for 3 years.
For onsite training or block booking of course, please contact
|Date & Time||Locations|